Thursday, October 4, 2012

Once Loved, today rejected, Once upon a time. Lost love.

Disclaimer:
This is randoms thoughts, with no attention to point to any certain event or person. No attention to hurt anyone or disrespect anyone.


What started as poem, ended as random thoughts. The writing is over, but the pain continues.

I love you more. once she said...once upon a time.
I miss you more, she replied. once upon a time.
No one like you in my life, once she said.

once upon a time, with a kiss on your forehead, you felt like a lady. With your smile, I was turned into a prince.

I was an amazing man back then..I could conquer the world, once upon a time
once upon a time, my smile was your purpose in life, today my sadness is matter of norm
once upon a time, I showed you God, today God stand still, and
you and I are a part.

once upon a time, you wanted me for yourself, only for yourself.
once upon a time, I was your daddy and you were my baby.
once upon a time, you told me to walk over my pain, come to find out, you caused it.

once upon a time, I was loved for what I may become,  come to find out, I no longer accepted for who I am.
once upon a time, you wanted to be everything for me, yet now you are questioning what I want from you.
once upon a time, the list for why you loved me was long, yet all that is left a list of things why you are leaving me.
once upon a time, you wanted to wear your fear as a crown, come to find out you decided to walk with it.

once upon a time, I was your God's gift sent, have I became a curse?
once upon a time, your love was my overwhelming joy, yet became unbarring hurt.
once upon a time, you didn't mean it, time for you to confront you action and excuses.
once upon a time, trust is all I asked for, yet trust is lost when you chosen your fears.
once upon of time, I was prefectable, yet fearing your failure, you judged not realizing you just painting another failure.

once upon a time, you cried on my shoulder.  yet, when I cry, your shoulder you withdraw. been told that I am too much.
once upon a time, was loved and praised for my strength, yet not accepted for my weakest.
one upon a time, I fallen in love with you. yet you kicked me out.  It is time to love you from distance.
once upon a time, a cross around my nick, a friendship ignition key, becomes a memory of a lost love.

Yet, Today is here, what was once upon a time is gone. today is here to live.
To live within what is today is, wishing that you would have truly loved me more, accepted me more.
The question remains, when is, that once upon time comes, when I can love without fear of being torn apart. nor told you are too much.
Happy is something I Pretend, Today I have learned.

once upon a time, I chased you to see your smile, til that day, I still chase your irresistible smile from distance.

once upon a time when the silent conversion was the best way our heart talked, yet without you, silence is all I am left with.

once upon a time, a boy fell in love with a girl with his entire heart and soul.
That girl broke his heart and love is what she stole...
what once upon a time a pure love, nothing remains but tears stain.

Note: 
There’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your scent still linger, an irresistible smile is not forgotten, I can't forget your whispers still softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me. All become painful memories.

Sometimes the hardest thing, and the right thing are the same, don't let your fears rule you. Wear your fears as a crown.

No comments: