Monday, December 8, 2008

Challenges.


Challenges are amazing to me, or at least it does amazing things to me. Some may avoid it for whatever reasons, not wanting to be challenge or laziness and wanting to be in there comfort zone all the time, or some other who don't want to even be bothered.

On the other hand challenges, brings the fear inside to light and I see that spake of desperation to evokes. Others may see it as a spake of frustration, but I live for those moments to be challenged.

The fears or not knowing what I am capable of are the fuel behind it all, other may view it as fears or being unable to do things and avoid to try. But in my view, the risk of trying new things even for the sake of trying it, would be like putting in box or can me in frozen can of food and waiting on me to serve the only single purpose I was made for.
But the question that I always ask myself, what if i have more than one purpose to serve, how i would know unless i seek to know or try.

I believe we are made to reach beyond our capabilities and seek what we can't not grasp, but also to challenge what most scare us. There is no potential for us else to reach outside our own limit and boundaries and try to break them. Yes, break them. There is no known capabilities defined for us unless we live the word potential.

So, as life throw challenges in my face, i smile and wait. I even look for them. I look forward to the Sparks of fear that ignite those boundaries with fire. Because once those boundaries are burned, i am free to reach beyond them. I am free to reach out to what my potentials are.

No comments: