Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Standing on Rock

Jesus is my Rock, also Jesus rocks.
It is funny how thin our life is. It is funny how fragile is it. Today I thought of the nights and days I spent away from God. Well, let me explain first. Yes,I am follower, But sometimes you get all busy with life and its problem or sometimes with it's good side as well. Anyhow, sometimes, I chose to walk away from him, maybe out being spoiled of merciful grace.

Now, back to my first thought, I wanted to write about that feeling when you first feel that you are standing on the rock. That feeling that you get when you know God stood with me in that situation. The feeling that I can't describe, it is like that I have someone whom got my back and therefore I CAN take on the whole world.

Looking back to many situations in the past, I remember some of those situations that knowing myself and who I am, I should be fleeing away, running away, scared. But, God came with such different feelings, he came and pump me up in away makes me stand tall on the rock. He said, wait, I got this,d don't be scared. He got my back, therefore I can stand on the rock.
So, yes our lives could be thin and fragile. However, It shouldn't have to feel this way, because we have a rock to fall back on. And if you ever feel like falling, smile, remember those times when you trusted him and he pulled you closer and whispered in your ears saying "I got your back" remember that feeling. It is amazing feelings.

I always CAN depend on you and always can count on you, what I would be without your love and grace.

Do you relate? If some, write your comments.


No comments: