Monday, December 8, 2008

Change.

I have been following other blogs on the web lately. I recently found myself interested in what people have to say, I started to find joy and amusement of what people got to write about themselves. I guess reading people thought and writing gives me small side view of their lives like but importanlty, it gives a snap shots of who there are from the inside.
I recently read this blog and came across her post about change and made me wonder how our life goes by so fast and we don't stop to notice it.
I used to view change as how most of us see it, uncomfortable, and such inconvenience. The reason behind my thinkingwas that I had my own plan for my life and never thought of my creator plan for me. That post made me look back at my life and all of its seasons. How often it changes and how often it is pretty even in every season. But it was hard to see how pretty it is, because while I may living in one season, was dreaming of a different season which was the source behind an usease I felt but never noticed that I also made.
I guess, I had a misunderstanding, of what my creator thought to plan for me. I thought comfort and he thought peace. I Thought happiness and He thought Joy. I thought money and He thought contentment.
Now, I regret those moments, that I thought to seek what I want and not seek His desires of me. I regret wasting those times of my life enjoying those moments of joy that my creator brought to my season no matter what season. I am learning to live the moment to its fullest no matter what season I am in, because the change isn't in my hand but it is in my creator's.

No comments: